Wednesday, June 16, 2010

"INCONCEIVABLE....You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." The Princess Bride

The Princess Bride had a whole host of amazing quotes, the one above is just one of them. One of my favorites actually. I think that it fits with everything that has been going on since last week.  We changed Spawn's meds. She is now officially off of the morning med and so far it seems to have made a difference. She hasn't told me that she hates me in about 4 days.

We're still waiting on the psych eval to come back so we can even find out what the new recommendations are. Right now I have her only on one med and she started dance yesterday so that is occupying her mind. She's being wanting to take dance lessons for years so now that we finally can it's starting out to be a good thing.

So to the title of the blog, that one came to mind today because of some things that are going on with my life right now. Things I thought that I wouldn't have to go through, things I never dreamed that I would be facing. I'm not handling them very well.  Luckily I've had some very good friends help me along the way, they know who they are. I'm afraid I may not have been handling them very well either. For that I can only say I'm sorry and thank you. I will try to do better with both them and myself. Sooner or later this will pass and everything will work out the way it's supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment