Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What Happens When You Give Up

Someone once told me that the best way to find what you are looking for is to stop looking for it. I had forgotten that for a while. But I gave up on something and it happened. Odd right.... Well moving on

So what happens when you find it again and now you don't know how you feel about it? Or you don't know what to do with it or if you even want to deal with it again? You stand there almost at a cross roads and just stare off into either direction and then what? Where is the divine guidance that we all hope for? Well it doesn't come. Or at least it didn't for me. But as I sat lost in my limbo of swirling certainty my roommate, God love him, tells me a joke about "ass cream on someone's face" This is supposed to make life better? Well oddly enough it somewhat did. How in the hell can you ponder serious life issues after hearing that? I love my roomies....

So now I'm at the point of do I pick up where I left off, do I make it into something new, do I walk away? I guess we'll see. How do you really measure a year anyway?

Till then, no day but today right.....

1 comment:

  1. What's up, honey? Or can I guess...?

    I know you'll make the best decision for you. And whatever you decide you'll MAKE it the best thing.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete