Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Holy Hell!! What a Week

Okay so this has been a shitty week, well it's been a shitty year so far so why should I be surprised that this week is been bad right? Then one of my besties sent me this quote"if you are going through hell, keep going...." and it has now made my day since I am currently making my way through hell and I think I'll pass the next rest stop in search of my exit.

I think that is why I have the friends that I do, they know what to say and when to say it. Right now with all the shit that I have to deal with they know what to say. I have more on my plate then should be there, you would think that with taking a semester off of school things would slow down slightly now however, I should have known better. It is after all my life.

Then there is the bullshit that I have to deal with from the one that offers lies when they are not asked for. I like that actually. It's kinda funny really, you enter into a conversation, don't ask certain questions because you know that the answers would be lies and then they get offered to you anyway. How fucking cool is that, I ask you? At the end you're left with just the bullshit that you've been handed and nothing else to do but laugh your ass off and have another drink.

Ciao luvs

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Maybe there's an express lane you can get in?

    I have to say, you're not the only person who's having a shitty 2009. My best friend has given 2009 an official "Thumbs Down"

    Hope it gets better soon, honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to, it has to. I refuse to let it keep going like this. This week has been off the charts bad....kind of unusually bad really. But tomorrow is Friday...

    ReplyDelete