Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Roomies

Okay so today is the roomies' anniversary.  YAY they made it to 13!!! Personally with my view of relationships anyone that makes it to marriage and stays that way is doing pretty good. The roomies have had issues and instead of what seems to be the social norm of cutting and splitting  they have stuck it out. Having known both of them for the duration of this adventure that they call their marriage I can honestly say that I can only hope one day I find the same sticking power. They really would be lost without each other, although neither of them would admit that. They still remain the only people I know that got married in a movie theater. (Yes I really meant a movie theater)

So to my beloved PAC and KJC Happy Anniversary, we'll revisit this again next year for 14.

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Good for them! Relationships take work. I'm glad they recognize that and are willing to put in the effort!

    ReplyDelete