Saturday, December 5, 2009

If Men were like Coffee

Okay so I was in the car with my roomie K today and we were talking about various things including soda and coffee. I've had migraines lately and can not drink coffee while I have them. YAY, um not!! If any of you know me well, you know that morning cup of coffee is a must So I made the statement to K "You know, I love coffee and it's pissing me off that I can't drink it. In fact, if coffee were a man I would so marry him." Thus the idea was born. So K asked "Um, So you're saying you want your man dark, rich and strong?" So I went on with it. I agreed that a tan is good (I do after all live in Fl), Rich works and Strong is always a good thing. Then I expanded, you can add cream to control the color of the tan (remember we are really talking about coffee here) sugar to control the sweetness (and that would translate in to the romance level), and you could choose Caff or De-caff or half and half (and this would translate into high energy, low energy or that mixture that I prefer)

So if I were making my coffee into a man I would have a med tan, med sugar, half caff/half decaff. So I've decided that I'm going to look for a guy that reminds me of my coffee. Nothing else seems to be working so this can't be that bad of an approach. And no I can't say exactly when I'm going to get off my ass and really try to start dating either. I also recently say something about some guy in O-Town putting himself on a billboard off of I-4 to get dates. I can't say that I'll ever be that desperate but I do hope to one day be not this busy. In all reality dating may just have to wait until after I finish school, and really that is okay. It just gives me more time to work on me. But in case someone comes along in the meantime that's okay too.

Oh and I did promise in my last post to talk about cookies in my next post so, "Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies." Holiday cookie baking season is officially under way, updates and pictures in the next post.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment