Monday, March 15, 2010

The Weekend

So this past weekend, was amazing.
Saturday
The spawn and I went and got our nails done, then my roomie K dragged me to the Eric Clapton concert. Now I am the first to admit that I have never been a big Eric Clapton fan, but DAMN that man can play. What made it even better is that Roger Daltry of The Who opened for him.......Best Random Phrase of the Concert was by Roger Daltry to someone on stage but not mic'd "Fuck you, not in front of all these people" I have no idea what was said to him to get that response but damn that was funny.

Sunday
The effing time change......the bane of my effing life and my weekend. Okay enough about that. I went to M's son 's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese....It wasn't bad for being at Chuck E Cheese....The side show drama would take a blog post all to itself but over all it was a really nice party and bonus I got to check out a few nice looking guys. Then my friend A and I took the kids to the Orlando Science Center. That was amazing. I LOVED the energy room. There was a guy with a chair of nails that you can sit on, so I did. Makes me think I can walk on fire too....

So anyway, here we go onto another week, YAY....maybe something good will happen this week Oh Wait....something will, I get to see my friend T from Chicago will be in town and we get to hang out. I also might get to see the hottie I'm currently crushing on....here's hoping. Well till next time Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment