Friday, August 14, 2009

My Mommy

Today is my Mommy's birthday. She has in her own words become an age that she considers unacceptable to speak so we have settled on the all purpose age of "39"

My mom really is my hero, she managed to be a successful single mom way before it was acceptable to be a single mom and always taught me never to give up on my dreams. She also had the task of putting up with me and my sister and my dad through many moves, the first Gulf war and living in Europe for 6 years, without killing any of us.

So to the best mom that I could have and the best grandma that my spawn could have, Happy Birthday.

Love you Mom!!

2 comments:

  1. That's sweet, Jay_Lee, Happy Birthday to your mom!

    Been there

    P.S.: I've always liked your quotation widget. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Happy belated Birthday to JayLee's mom!!!

    You did a great job raising one of the best people I know!!!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete