Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A New Year, A New Hope...

So we made it through the holidays!!!! YAY!!!! There were only minor incidents with family, Spawn did not have any major melt downs and we even got her room cleaned.

Amazing I know.

I found out on Christmas Eve that the Empire was dissolving. Apparently there is a divorce happening. This information gave me no joy. It's strange, I have such mixed feelings for Vader. Part of me wants to be able to get along for Spawn's sake. To "see the good still in him" the other part can't stand the person that he is around me and the person I become around him. I feel bad, after all he was once a person I was in love with.

He asked to see spawn. I asked her and got a rather negative reaction which we will be discussing with her therapist today. So she didn't see him but I had to pick up her stuff from him. It's always a shock since we go so long between seeing each other. Every now and then I see the person that I knew, the one that attracted me to him in the first place. Just enough of a flash to keep that damn hope anywhere near alive. Maybe he really will make massive changes in his life. Maybe...As long as whatever he does is consistent I don't care. It's either in or out, Spawn can't take the yo-yo thing and I can't let it happen.

So here we go, onward to a new year, with new possibilities. Starting Jan 10 I have 16 weeks left of school then I will have the MBA. YAY!!! I can't wait.

Well till later...

No comments:

Post a Comment