Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Oh for Goodness Sakes

Where in the name of Zen has the time gone?? Well I can tell you for one, I wish like hell it has been Zen but on the flip side things are starting to get a little better. Okay here is the less then a thousand words (I hope) update on what has been going on since we last talked.

Work: Let me just say this about working in mental health, it gives you a different outlook on life and the people that you encounter on a daily basis. You really do start to think of people as various degrees of crazy and judge then on their need for services. I do this all the time try not to do all the time, but sometimes it doesn't work. We're in the middle of a big shift at work and it's taking all of the spare brain cells that I have to deal with it.

School: Me-I have now applied for graduation. We're that close folks. YAY!!!!
Spawn-She is doing well, her progress report was A's & B's we'll be getting the report card soon so I'll update then. The behavioral issues that were present at the beginning of the year have calmed down some and things seem to be evening out.

General Life: Well, Spawn is going to dance and doing REALLY well at it. I'm so proud of my boo with with this. She had been asking for years to take lessons but now that I have taken the plunge and put her in I am determined to find a way to keep her there as long as she wants to keep doing it. As for me, I have gone back to the community theater. I've returned to the board of directors and I'm currently cast in the next show opening in Nov. As far as a personal life, things are looking up a little bit, I've met someone that I wasn't expecting and he's wonderful. I don't want to say too much about it yet because it's still bright and shiny, and I don't want to jinx it.

So that's it, I'm going to not go as long in between posts.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear things are going well : ) FP is in dance as well... and love love loves it : ) Hmmmm a special someone hey : ) It always happens when we least expect it : )

    ReplyDelete