Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Alley Cat

I lost my Alley the day before my birthday. At least I was with him, petting him when he went. I hate it when a pet dies. My Alley was with me all through my pregnancy with my spawn, through Vader leaving, through my AA and my BA, through the most recent ex leaving....he was always there to lay on me and purr. What can I say, he was my baby before I had my baby. I'll miss him a alot. I know that he was without a doubt the best cat I've ever had. I'm going to miss my baby cat, because what a kitty was he.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweetie.

    So very very very sorry for your loss, honey.

    Take comfort in knowing that he had about as wonderful a life as a kitty could have with you as his person.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful cat! I'm so sorry you lost him, hun. You were lucky to have him, and I know he was lucky to have YOU.

    BTW, you're awesome, and my offer to gay marry you still stands. ;^)

    Been there

    ReplyDelete