Monday, August 16, 2010

Random update

Wow I looked up and realized that it's been a couple of weeks since I posted. Time got away from me again. Here we are in the middle of Aug. Where in the hell has over half of the year gone? Spawn starts school in a week, she should be starting dance classes too. I expect that I will be receiving my schedule for that this week some time. We go to meet her new teacher on Thurs. and I get to go through the explaining all over again as to what the issues are and what needs to be done about them. Same school, new grade....I want to just direct them to the last year's teacher and tell them that she can explain it but (le sigh) I will do my mom thing. I think we'll bring it up with the therapist on Tues.

I have two weeks left in the class from hell. I'm still failing ever test, I get the assignments but when it comes to the tests I just get lost. It's the damn word problems. I just get confused by them. I wish they would give us the information in a real world format. It seems like school never really does that. Well in two weeks we're on to the next one.

I'll update on Thurs after we meet the new teacher. 3rd grade here we come.

No comments:

Post a Comment