Monday, September 24, 2012

WTF...iTunes?

Please note that this post was supposed to be posted in May 2012, but for some reason (i.e. I forgot to post it) it didn't get posted but here it is anyway cause well since I wrote it you should get to read it right? 

Okay yes I know, I think I've used that as the title of a blog post before but today deserves it. Today was the day from HELL. In case you don't know, Hell is a small place in the Islands with a gift shop a post office and black rocks...HELL, however has lots of not so nice things and where today was currently residing. 
So at the start of today everything was normal. I took H to school and headed to Wal-Greens to pick up a couple of things before work. Just happened to check my bank balance (I love my bank's mobile app) and notice that there is not as much money in there as there should be. After I check the transactions I see two transactions labeled something about iTunes...hmm, says I...I don't buy anything from iTunes and when I do I use an iTunes gift card...

Well yup, you guessed it. My ATM card was hacked by some asshats somewhere that thought they could steal my money. Now, I don't have much money to begin with...My bank is a wonderful place that not only gave me back my money quickly, but also reversed a couple of bounce charges as a result of said asshats and their taking of what wasn't theirs. 

The only thing that I had a problem with was the dealing without a ATM card for 7-10 days...I HATE carrying cash, more over I hate grocery shopping with cash...but hey it's only Wal-Mart right...wish me luck and until next time....
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment